Incarnation School opened on September 12, 1910. Our first staff was comprised of two Sisters of Charity from Mount Saint Vincent, Sister M. Auxilium, Principal and Second Grade Teacher, and Sister Mercedes, First Grade Teacher.
The school enrolled 103 children in its first year of operation, but this number quickly grew, almost doubling by 1912. Attendant upon the opening of the school was the founding of the Saint Aloysius Society for Boys and the Angels Society for Girls under the direction of Sister Auxilium.
Today, Incarnation Schol students and staff benefit from a recent school-wide expansion of technological resources. In the classroom, teacher’s project internet based lessons onto large touch sensitive screens. Our students have access to laptops, a number of educational software titles and wireless internet.